HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!
Share | 

[Public Service Announcement] Regarding Trading out of Forum & Bans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: [Public Service Announcement] Regarding Trading out of Forum & Bans   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 am

This is a PSA regarding trading outside of Forums and Fantasica. Members are recommended not to use services such as Kik since profiles can easily be created or altered (I do not use any other medium to trade besides the Forum and Fantasica. Anyone claiming to be me on any other medium IS NOT ME) Please keep your more valuable trades post on Forums and use our Middleman trading service if your cards are greater than 3*.

It is with a sad heart to see that two of our members have decided to break Fantasica Terms of Use and Forum rules by trading cards for real currency. These two members are ZalexRough and Superman-1234. I have a history with both as ZalexRough was my ally in Fantasica and Superman-1234 was the seller for my very first 4*, Django. It is not easy to reach a decision over permanently banning members that you are familiar with.

After hours of investigation with Clocksprocket and with the minor help of other Forum members, we have come to discover what happened.

Before our Policy of Trading for Real Currency was stated, users ZalexRough and Superman-1234 agreed to sell/buy cards for real currency. Superman-1234 offered his entire Fantasica account for 600 U.S dollars on the condition that ZalexRough was to give half of the amount up front and half after the transaction was completed. After several days of ZalexRough stalling to deliver his payment, he revealed that he was attempting to ban Superman-1234 on Fantasica for selling his cards. Superman-1234 then decided to warn others of ZalexRough's scam.

Attempts were made to gather evidence from the Kik service but were quickly dismissed as Kik can be altered to display different usernames like so:

After dismissing the Kik service evidence we quickly turned to their own versions. ZalexRough did not attempt to talk to me, but sent PM's to Clocksprocket. Superman-1234 collaborated with us after being Emailed. As you may know, it is difficult to make right choices based on word of mouth. As such we had to delve deeper and reach a mutual decision on behalf of the Fantasica Forum Staff. To put it simply like Clocksprocket said:

while the KiK chatlogs we received were not enough to be 100% conclusive evidence, after talking to both parties we believe that the events that transpired happened the way Superman described, as Zalex's own responses were not sufficient to clear him of blame.

ZalexRough
ID: 51012763
Punishment: 3 month ban for the violation of the Policy of Trading Cards for Real Currency.
Punishment: Permanent ban for the scamming of another member.

Superman-1234
ID: 47305132
Punishment: 3 month ban for the violation of the Policy of Trading Cards for Real Currency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Pictures.   Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 pm

As some of you may know, Zalex is now attempting to shutdown Forums for some reason. Here are a few interesting pictures.

As you can see from Picture 2, Zalex knows and understands a Kik account can be fraudulently made. This is why we did not include the Kik evidence for this judgement.

Again, in Twitter he explains how to trick Kik and create a fraudulent account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com

[Public Service Announcement] Regarding Trading out of Forum & Bans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1