Join date: 2012-08-14
|Subject: Trading Center Rules [Update 9/13/12] [READ BEFORE CREATING A THREAD] Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 am|| |
1. No more than one topic per member. If you wish to change what you are trading, edit and bump your old thread. This is to reduce clutter on the forum (you'll notice there are a ton of threads already!) Members found creating more than one topic will be warned. Repeat offenders will be banned for one week. While you can ask a mod or admin to remove your old thread, you must then wait until they do so before creating a new thread. Please check if the moderator/admin is active. You can check it under statistics of their userpage.
2. Trade at your own risk. Always make sure you know what you're trading and what you are trading it for. Check out this sticky for tips on how to not get scammed.
3. Be aware of scammers. Scamming will get you an I.P. Perma-ban. For any scammers, please send a PM to me with two or more witnesses.
4. Be polite, responsible and trade on time.
5. The forums do not condone any action that violates the Official Rules of Fantasica. Anyone caught selling cards or services on the forum will be banned.
If you see anyone breaking any of these rules, please report them to the administrator or moderators.
Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : minor wording change/adding info who to PM)
Join date: 2012-09-13
|Subject: Re: Trading Center Rules [Update 9/13/12] [READ BEFORE CREATING A THREAD] Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 pm|| |
If you would like your thread to be cleaned up of old "Bumps" and old offers, don't hesitate to contact the Moderator for the Trading Center pnoytroi with your requests. I will process your request as time allows and in the order of the requests received.
If you would like your thread to be cleaned up of old "Bumps" and old offers, please contact any of the Trade Moderators or Global Moderators. They will simply remove your old thread so you can make a new one. Remember to copy all information you want to keep from your old thread into a text document before asking the moderator to remove the thread for you.
Join date: 2012-09-13
|Subject: Re: Trading Center Rules [Update 9/13/12] [READ BEFORE CREATING A THREAD] Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 pm|| |
7. Any threads found to be inactive for more than 30 days, the poster will be notified that their thread will be deleted. If you are the member that was contacted, you are allowed to re-create a new thread in the Trading Center without any warnings for multiple threads. Same rule applies that only 1 active thread per member in the Trading Center.