HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!
Share | 
 

 snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 am

Hi everyone~

NOTE
- I'll buy TEs at 500k each. Just send me trade and I'll send luna accordingly.
- currently not accepting luna, have enough of it (25+ million @_@), but accepting Pots
- no, offers with Dream Breakers do not wants :/

INVENTORY

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - Trade with other comparable 6 Like a Star @ heaven maybe?
Anastasia (Max) - Very likely not going to trade, but you may offer Smile
H Monica (Lvl 86) - not for sale/trade atm

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - not for trading, unless you have an offer I can't refuse XD
Spoiler:
 

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - for trading!
Caecillia (Max) - 149 TEs (or 3 Max 4*s + 75 TE)
Bernhard (Lvl 1) - 99 TEs (or 2 Max 4*s + 50 TE)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - NEVER FOR TRADE MWAHAHA
Spoiler:
 

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Maxed, selling for 15TEs, or trade with other maxed 4 Like a Star @ heaven
Keith (Max) - 20 TEs
Anton (Max)
Sergei (Max)
Gunnel (Max)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - 2 TE each / 3 Pot each / 3 TE for 2
numbers indicate stock, not level! (T_T yes i have that many) *might be inaccurate, haven't checked stock in a while*
new players looking for their 1st 4 Like a Star @ heaven may buy for 240k
5 Alex
3 Angela
3 Anton
5 Alfonso
0 Ayaha
2 Chris
2 Dhimitrios
3 Django
2 Drea
6 Estlin
1 Felicia
1 Gleb
2 Gunnel
5 Maia
5 Miriam
4 Mylene
0 Oneiro
1 Paige (lvl 55) - 8 TEs
5 Partenope
0 Raumur
1 Rema - 3 TEs
1 Remika (lvl 57) - 8 TEs
1 Ricca - 4 TEs
4 Robert
2 Ruya
4 Scarlet
5 Sergei
3 Vilhelm
3 Yuriya
1 Zenobia
1 Mermaid (Monster)
1 Chimera (Monster)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven - 1 TE for 2 / 1 Pot each
numbers indicate stock, not level! (T_T yes i have that many)
5 Albert
1 Auguste
1 Evert
5 Elvira
5 Fernando
2 Geronimo
4 Gustav
5 Harvine
3 Hikaru
3 Johann
3 Katharine
4 Kinderik
4 Leevi
3 Maksim
1 Matvei
1 Neil
0 Perceval
2 Simon

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
nothing atm

Like a Star @ heaven
nothing atm


Last edited by snappycow on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 am; edited 102 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
praytor09



Join date: 2012-09-17
Posts: 59

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 am

sent trade for sss, what about 150k for the ssl?

and if your interested have a lvl 48 fiona I could trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:23 am

praytor09 wrote:
sent trade for sss, what about 150k for the ssl?

and if your interested have a lvl 48 fiona I could trade.

hi, what are you looking to trade for your fiona?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-01
Posts: 545

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 am

i want to sell my fiona. How much luna do u hv?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 am

only about 380k, dont think its enough silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-01
Posts: 545

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:51 am

snappycow wrote:
only about 380k, dont think its enough silent

A bit greedy, but can I take 8TE+1-2ssl+100sss+300K?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
praytor09



Join date: 2012-09-17
Posts: 59

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 am

snappycow wrote:
praytor09 wrote:
sent trade for sss, what about 150k for the ssl?

and if your interested have a lvl 48 fiona I could trade.

hi, what are you looking to trade for your fiona?

a lvl 1 fiona goes about 800k-1.2m depending on person, idk how the lvls would change that.
I am open to offers though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 pm

mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
only about 380k, dont think its enough silent

A bit greedy, but can I take 8TE+1-2ssl+100sss+300K?

eepers, you're gonna milk me dry. what level is your fiona btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-01
Posts: 545

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 pm

snappycow wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
only about 380k, dont think its enough silent

A bit greedy, but can I take 8TE+1-2ssl+100sss+300K?

eepers, you're gonna milk me dry. what level is your fiona btw?

Yes I think it is a bit too greedy, sorry.

Ok changed. Can I have 7TE+1ssl+50sss+100K for my lv 34 Fiona?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 pm

mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
only about 380k, dont think its enough silent

A bit greedy, but can I take 8TE+1-2ssl+100sss+300K?

eepers, you're gonna milk me dry. what level is your fiona btw?

Yes I think it is a bit too greedy, sorry.

Ok changed. Can I have 7TE+1ssl+50sss+100K for my lv 34 Fiona?

How about 7TE + 2SSL + 100K ? I just traded all my SSS with praytor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date: 2012-09-18
Posts: 1675

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 pm

praytor09 wrote:
a lvl 1 fiona goes about 800k-1.2m depending on person, idk how the lvls would change that.
I am open to offers though

lol I got my lvl 33 Fiona for 350k xD

Btw, Gustav is 3*...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-01
Posts: 545

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm

snappycow wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
only about 380k, dont think its enough silent

A bit greedy, but can I take 8TE+1-2ssl+100sss+300K?

eepers, you're gonna milk me dry. what level is your fiona btw?

Yes I think it is a bit too greedy, sorry.

Ok changed. Can I have 7TE+1ssl+50sss+100K for my lv 34 Fiona?

How about 7TE + 2SSL + 100K ? I just traded all my SSS with praytor

Ok.Deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-01
Posts: 545

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 pm

po1102 wrote:
praytor09 wrote:
a lvl 1 fiona goes about 800k-1.2m depending on person, idk how the lvls would change that.
I am open to offers though

lol I got my lvl 33 Fiona for 350k xD

Btw, Gustav is 3*...

I got my Fiona for free~ lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm

mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
snappycow wrote:
only about 380k, dont think its enough silent

A bit greedy, but can I take 8TE+1-2ssl+100sss+300K?

eepers, you're gonna milk me dry. what level is your fiona btw?

Yes I think it is a bit too greedy, sorry.

Ok changed. Can I have 7TE+1ssl+50sss+100K for my lv 34 Fiona?

How about 7TE + 2SSL + 100K ? I just traded all my SSS with praytor

Ok.Deal.

Ok trade sent Smile threw in 2 sss that i just picked up too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date: 2012-10-07
Posts: 159

PostSubject: Re: snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 pm

po1102 wrote:
praytor09 wrote:
a lvl 1 fiona goes about 800k-1.2m depending on person, idk how the lvls would change that.
I am open to offers though

lol I got my lvl 33 Fiona for 350k xD

Btw, Gustav is 3*...

whoops, corrected. thanks for pointing out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

snappy's 4*/3* superstore! Selling MAX Keith 20 TEs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

 Similar topics

-
» [Buying/Selling]#1
» Vanguard Selling
» March, 3025
» Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de|480p|x264|60MB|MKV
» Meo vat trong 3DMAX

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -