HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!
Share | 

[EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I figured I'd give starting over a chance since I saw the topic that Clocks started on Mina's Boot Camp. I've been going through it, and got screenshots of everything so you can see it. All I can say is... I wish this was there when I started!

First, there are a few changes from when I started so I decided to take some screenshots of those also. I'll put them in spoilers since they don't specifically relate to Mina's Boot Camp.

Spoiler:

And now the actual event-related screens:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

I want, or at least to album. I wish this was present when I first started, then again, I had no idea I'd get as hooked as I am now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 pm

My bf will be failing his bootcamp, so I will have a Morrigan available for albuming within... 5 days or so? If anyone wants to wait that long. :p

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

It's very nice and all but I want some newbies to fail this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
My bf will be failing his bootcamp, so I will have a Morrigan available for albuming within... 5 days or so? If anyone wants to wait that long. :p

I would appreciate this. I will return the favor, of course. I have sheryl 5*. That's the best I've got atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Haha I have a Sheryl, but it was suggested that I charge TEs or something for album lending it. We'll see. :p

It's rare because:

- you don't get it for completing the event, just failing
- anyone who sticks with the game and plays it will most likely complete the required quests within 7 days
- anyone who "fails" probably quit within 7 days, so you won't see them using Morrigan

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 pm

I installed the game on my fiancées iPad. She can give two craps about the game so she is a sure bet of me getting this card in a few more days Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 am

Sounds awesome!

So jealous of newbies, lol.

Must try this with a family member's phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:42 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Haha I have a Sheryl, but it was suggested that I charge TEs or something for album lending it. We'll see. :p

It's rare because:

- you don't get it for completing the event, just failing
- anyone who sticks with the game and plays it will most likely complete the required quests within 7 days
- anyone who "fails" probably quit within 7 days, so you won't see them using Morrigan
Totally correct. Hook me up. Paying TE Wink Or a crappy 5* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GAKUBUN

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 am

Fruit of Goddess!!

Unit's maximum level could be upgraded again with the item--"Fruit of Goddess" according to
latest Japanese version event advance announcement

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 am

GAKUBUN wrote:
Fruit of Goddess!!

Unit's maximum level could be upgraded again with the item--"Fruit of Goddess" according to
latest Japanese version event advance announcement

not really on-topic.

i might be able to get one too very soon Smile

☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 am

Getting the card is one thing but remember you have to go through the whole trouble of getting your character to level 31 before trading Very Happy. I can just see it now that players will be creating new accounts just to take advantage of this geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 am

Getting to level 31 is really not that hard. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 am

zoebeagle wrote:
Getting to level 31 is really not that hard. Cool

training to episode 6 or 7 should get you to level 30 or at least very close.

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 am

I think I'll be using my old ipod for this if it isn't too dated. I also have a tablet, maybe I'll give that a go. XP

I am curious. Would you still get Morrigan if you do complete the trials? it seems strange that you would get her for failing and not if you passed.

Nevermind, just answered my own question XP Still think it's strange that you get her for not completing the boot camp.

Last edited by Hyde on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[EVENT] Mina's Boot Camp (for New Players)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -